ResCare Workforce Services (RWS) is dedicated to creating opportunities and changing lives. We are proud to be a part of BrightSpring Health Services, a leading health and human services organization that recognizes having a job is the leading social determinant of long-term health for individuals and families. Never has that connection been more beneficial than it is right now, when we are all being tested to protect the health and safety of our team members and the people, businesses and communities we serve. To that end, our actions during this pandemic are aided by the expert guidance of medical professionals and our enterprise level Outbreak Preparedness and Action Committee.
We are operating in an environment that requires a heightened focus on health and safety, with caution and awareness of contact/space restrictions. How we deliver services will look different, impacting communities, businesses, and individuals, and these solutions require collaboration and coordination with hundreds of communities across the country where our teams live and work.
Given our current reality, we commit to:
- continuity of access to services in whatever form is best for the local area
- use of technology as a platform for delivery
- use of learning management systems to ensure people have access to move forward with education and training
- partnering together to ensure the highest quality services are available, guided by the constraints of our current environment and strengthened by a spirit of collaboration and the ingenuity of our people and partners
RWS’ dedicated and passionate team of workforce professionals will continue to operate in the present moment, meeting communities, business and individuals where they are. We are here to support businesses and their efforts to secure qualified employees, help job seekers and students prepare for and connect with self-sustaining employment opportunities, and build trusted community partnerships in every market where we operate.
Below are just some of the tools and resources we bring to help deliver solutions:
- Business Continuity Toolkit: this robust toolkit, designed by our team of national experts informed by best practices, aids each workforce team to develop an ever-evolving plan and set of solutions for addressing the current environment operationally and at a time when demand for services is increasing due to economic impacts.
- ResCare Academy™: an online training platform that offers more than 8,400 free courses and credential-qualifying training in more than 100 industries.
- TABE Academy™: an online, stand-alone, self-paced, and fully customizable program that prepares students for the TABE faster and better than ever.
- GED, HiSET and TASC Academies: self-directed, cloud-based software applications that prepare students for the GED®, HiSET and TASC tests and college and career readiness.
- Computer Essentials Online: a self-paced online digital literacy course that students can study at home and in the classroom to learn computer and internet skills required for college and careers.
- Money Essentials: a self-paced, mobile-friendly financial literacy course that equips students with the tools they need to be successful at managing their money.
- ResCare Career Pathways Explorer: a personality assessment tool through our partner, Traitify. Job seekers respond to a series of images by answering “me” or “not me” to determine what types of jobs best match their personalities. Talent Development Specialists use the results to help guide career planning discussions. This can be a basic and intensive assessment tool.
- Talent Market: an interactive employment tool that simplifies the process of filling positions in communities by using job listings, social media, video conferencing and other technologies to ensure quality matches between employers and job seekers who take advantage of our services.
We understand that communication and coordination with our customers, operators, partners, local health departments and other officials is critical to ensuring that appropriate measures are taken at the appropriate time. Together with our partners and collaborators, we will continue Creating Opportunities and Changing Lives.